Gaziantep – M&E Officer
Position Location: Gaziantep
The M&E Officer is responsible for overseeing the program’s monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities and analyzing M&E outputs. In addition to these core tasks, the candidate may be requested to provide reporting support as needed for the project.
Reporting & Supervision:
M&E Officer reports directly to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager. S/he will supervise the Senior M&E Field Coordinator.
• Help develop the project M&E activities, including input into activity sheets;
• Contribute to the development and refinement of the program LogFrame;
• Develop M&E tools for the program to use in data collection and tracking;
• Oversee the remote verification of activities, equipment and other operational support;
• Oversee field data collection and analyze M&E outputs such as outcome surveys and site visit
• Coordinate with partners and beneficiaries as necessary to collect information;
• Ensure that M&E findings are properly disseminated throughout the program staff;
• Insure that all data collected and available is properly organized and stored;
• Verify status of implementation against the M&E plan; and
• Monitoring workflow, support the creation of field workplans, insure the adequate management of the available human resources inside Syria.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• University degree in social sciences, management or related technical field;
• Demonstrable experience working independently and taking initiative;
• Proven ability to conceptualize, plan and execute ideas, as well as impart knowledge and teach
• 4+ years of progressively responsible work experience in project M&E (remotely and/or in Syria
or the MENA region);
• Previous experience preparing professional reports in English, with demonstrating strong examples;
• Excellent inter personal and communications skills, including speaking, writing and analysis;
• Native written and spoken Arabic;
• Full professional English proficiency (speaking and writing);
• Knowledge in data analysis, management and work streams management software is a plus;
• Knowledge of computer systems, internet navigation and various office applications; and
• Previous experience interacting with beneficiaries.
Application deadline: December 21, 2017
Application instructions: Send complete CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Sektör Sivil Toplum