MONITORING & EVALUATION (MEAL) OFFICER:
TEAM/PROGRAMME: Child Protection & MHPSS
To create and update the information management needed databases for each of the above sector portfolios, in addition to data cleaning and analysis to feed the reporting requirements and to participate the best quality of programming.
Data collection capacity:
• Proactively engage with clinical director and project coordinators to compile information on their activities, updating and managing the master database.
• Review incoming data for completeness and consistency and advise the project team on the tools for improving data logging, entry and processing.
• Manage project curated database (monitor quality of information to be shared according to the information sharing protocol)
• Work with the outsourced MEAL program providers to implement digital data systems that can capture data electronically as close to the source as possible.
Information management systems:
• Update and maintain the project database
• Compilation of relevant reports, plans and information/data documents and sharing with the teams needed.
• Work with the clinical director and project teams to utilize the platform for information management system.
• Play a key role in supporting training of project teams
Data analysis & use:
• Be the primary focal point in developing and maintaining project’s M&E activities, in addition to the conducted Monitoring and Evaluation tools.
• Become the primary analyst for weekly data, monitoring trends and highlighting concerns.
• Support coordination, analysis and draft findings for surveys as well as multi sector assessments, generic surveys and evaluations as needed.
• Coordinate with project coordinators, fundraising coordinator and outsourced MEAL program providers to review weekly/monthly data submissions from each partner team, including MEAL plans per partner as well as project achievement tools.
• In collaboration with clinical director, Provide monthly analysis and reporting against the needed regular requirements with appropriate set of recommendations to the program management as a part of the Learning process.
• Develop analysis and top line reports for the program activities to be communicated with internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintain the confidentially of the documents/system and their contents
• Maintain filing system for Education/CP data in soft and hard copies.
• Perform other duties and act for the relevant manager as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
• Education in Social Sciences, Statistics or related field
• Previous experience working in humanitarian programs
• Excellent experience in data collection and analysis, data management and reporting
• Extensive experience in knowledge and database analysis.
• Fluent Turkish and English, both spoken and written.
- Sektör Sivil Toplum