Job Title: MEAL Officer (Turkish Citizenship)
Job Type: Full time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- University education in a relevant discipline preferred.
- At least two years of experience in an M&E, accountability, programme quality or related role preferably with a humanitarian organization.
NEEDED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of the role and purpose of M&E and accountability for international humanitarian organisations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Strong capacity for M&E analysis and research
- Demonstrated capability to produce high quality monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning reports
- Ability to use MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- English language required; Arabic and/or Turkish desirable;
- Good organizational skills, time management skills, and an ability to prioritize multiple and demanding tasks
- Adaptable, self-motivated, willing to learn and take on extra duties as required;
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Monitoring and evaluation
- Facilitate timely access to monitoring results for programme teams through maintenance of automated analysis system for quantitative data , and through production of summary reports for qualitative information in a timely manner
- Participate in monthly project achievement review meetings with Programmes team and Grants review achievements and targets in the project log-frame.
- Design and test quantitative and qualitative data collection activities at field level.
- Oversee the implementation and coordination of M&E activities at field level
- Work closely with programme staff, establish monitoring plans, timelines and procedures
- Manage the day to day functions of Violet Community Response Mechanism, improving processes and procedures for handling complaints and feedback, and working with the CRM officer to establish a more robust approach to accountability.
- production of reports on M&E activities to support learning of project staff and facilitate any follow up.
- Document good practice examples and challenges of monitoring and accountability.
- Coordinate the collection and production of case studies
- Document lessons learnt and recommendations, and follow-up with programmes teams on the implementation of recommendations through the review meetings
Child safeguarding, Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment
Violet Org. is committed to devising and implementing policies so that everyone in in the organization offices and projects accepts their responsibilities to safeguard children from harm and abuse. This means to follow procedures to protect children and report any concerns about their welfare to appropriate authorities.
Everyone who works with Violet Org. committed to ensuring a child-safe environment.
Violet organization employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside Violet.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply for the above position, please click on the “Apply Now” and fill out the application form. All applicants must upload an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sektör Sivil Toplum