The Association for Solidarity with Asylum Seekers and Migrants (SGDD-ASAM) was established in 1995 in Ankara as an independent, impartial and non-profit association to assist refugees and asylum-seekers living in Turkey.
SGDD-ASAM has been providing social and legal support for the refugees and asylum-seekers in reaching their rights and services; psychosocial support and organizing numerous courses and activities for the purposes of integrating them into social life since its establishment and currently continues its activities in more than 60 offices across more than 40 provinces in Turkey.
Association for Solidarity with Asylum Seekers and Migrants (SGDD-ASAM) is looking for fellow workers having the below qualifications to manage the Multi-Service Support Centers that aim to offer psychosocial support through the projects it conducts across Turkey.
Position: Office Manager
Position Type: Fulltime
Duties and Job Description:
- Conduct of the project and the relevant reporting duties,
- Administrative management of the center,
- Coordination of the staff-members and creation of a productive working environment,
- Coordination between SGDD-ASAM and the funding organization,
- Conduct of relationships between the administrative chief and authorized public institutions,
- Establishing collaborations with the NGOs in the province and the neighboring provinces.
- Graduates of the related Social Science disciplines of universities,
- At least three years of experience in project management and reporting,
- Experience in working with vulnerable groups,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent use of MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint),
- Having strong communication skills, and speaks fluently and effectively,
- Candidates should be living or willing to live in the specified province.
Please submit your CV by e-mail with “FPA-0218-OFİS YÖNETİCİSİ-BURSA” in the subject line to: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for understanding that staff cannot respond to e-mail or telephone inquiries.
- Sektör Sivil Toplum