Istanbul – Program Coordinator
Position Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Program Coordinator is responsible for beneficiary communication, delivery operations, and procurement coordination.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Program Coordinator reports to the Program Manager
1. Serves as main point of contact for all beneficiaries;
2. Communicates beneficiaries feedback, requests, and inquiries to program manager;
3. Serves as liaison between field officers and beneficiaries;
4. Maintains daily communications log;
5. Responds to ad hoc requests for information;
6. Drafts monthly beneficiary reports.
1. Notifies beneficiaries of delivery timelines and delivery contents;
2. Coordinate delivery logistics internally and externally, before, during, and after deliveries;
3. Populates quality check templates for the delivery teams;
4. Updates and verifies trackers, and ensures files completion after each delivery;
5. Drafts delivery section of bi-weekly and monthly reports.
1. Assists program manager in designing specifications templates;
2. Gathers and confirms specifications with beneficiaries as required;
3. Drafts purchase requests;
4. Attends quality checks at various locations in Turkey;
5. Ensures files completion on GD;
6. Drafts procurement section of bi-weekly and monthly reports.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
4 years of general work experience;
2 years of program coordination experience;
Demonstrable experience working independently and taking initiative;
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including speaking and writing;
Excellent organizational and analytical skills, reliability, and attention to detail;
Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice and including overnight stays;
Advanced knowledge of spoken and written Arabic – native preferred;
Good knowledge of spoken and written English – advanced preferred;
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
Native Arabic speaker;
Advanced English language skills;
Previous experience coordinating procurement and logistics activities;
Previous experience managing trackers and producing reports in English language;
Application deadline: October 6, 2017
Application instructions: Send complete CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Sektör Sivil Toplum