Job Title: Program Officer(Turkish Citizenship)
Close Date: 31/05/2018
Job Code: VI-HR-REC596
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Turkey Gaziantep
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in business administration or any related degree.
- As minimum, 3-year Previous experience with I/NGOs especially in emergencies.
- Fluent in English, communication and reporting.
NEEDED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Very good computer skills, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High communication skills.
- Team leaderships.
- Time-Management skills.
- Able to lead teams, allocate tasks, and ensure the proper managing of the activities.
- Very good coordination skills.
- Very high coordination with field team and partners to implement all project’s activities.
- Taking the lead to fulfil all project aims.
- Familiar in data analysis using Excel.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, manage time and priorities work to deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems in the field with support the team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Due to humanitarian contest:
- Follow up the updates (displacement movements) and events regarding situation in Syria, to determine the implementation areas
- Prepare the implementing plan according to the plan of the project and the updates of the situation in side Syria.
- To be aware about humanitarian reports, such as CCCM, OCHA reports and others to be used in project plan.
- Follow up and monitor the security situation in the implementation areas.
- Coordinate with the supervisor about project achievement to report plans and
Due to project implementation and coordination internally with supporting departments:
- Track the progress of the project activities and ensure the collecting of project indicators.
- Follow up with the field team about implementation and challenges.
- Make sure all activities are going on time due to project plan.
- Follow up and check the implementing work papers and the Data Base of the beneficiaries and make sure about its correctness.
- Provide supervision, guidance and monitoring of project staff, ensuring the timely of project plans and determine priorities.
- Work closely with other staff under project.
- Hight coordination with the other supporting departments such as MEAL, Media, Logistic and finance to organize the support activities.
- Prepare and maintain up the expenditures plans in line with the budget of the project in coordination with the finance department.
- Review the project financial reports and documents.
- Hight coordination with logistic to raise all PR required and closely follow up with the procurement process to avoid any delay and make sure all steps going on time with best achievement.
- Follow up the MEAL activities that related to the project in addition to review the MEAL reports.
- Prepare project reports without delays.
- Make sure all project files are well archived and shared with supervisors.
- Any other job-related task, assigned by the supervisor
Due to the responsibilities with partner
- Work closely with partner requirement
- Attending all meetings and training with partner related to the project.
- Provide external partner reports according to agreed timeframes.
Child safeguarding, Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment
Violet Org. is committed to devising and implementing policies so that everyone in in the organization offices and projects accepts their responsibilities to safeguard children from harm and abuse. This means to follow procedures to protect children and report any concerns about their welfare to appropriate authorities.
Everyone who works with Violet Org. committed to ensuring a child-safe environment.
Violet organization employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside Violet.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to apply for the above position, please click on the “Apply Now” and fill out the application form. All applicants must upload an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sektör Sivil Toplum