Job Opportunity: Data Flow Assistant
Position: Data Flow Assistant
Location: Gaziantep, Turkey
Reports to: Security Coordinator
Vacancy #: TK2017-81
Global Communities’ (GC) Office of Humanitarian Assistance (OHA) has developed a strategy for the organization’s response to the Syria crisis, anchored in a field presence. Specifically, OHA is commencing responding directly in Syria, intensifying GC’s assistance to Syrian IDP’s. This will be done through an approach to programming where projects will be focused on the sustainability rather than relief delivery.
The overall responsiblity of Data Flow Assistant will be but not limit to providing coordination amongst sections, producing an efficient administartive workflow, making contributions to departmen’s goals.
Data Flow Assistant reports to Safety and Security Coordinator.
Data Flow Assistant responsible for the following:
- Coordinates the workflow between sections
- Provides feedbacks for connecting multiple databases
- Maintaining interdepartmental communication.
- Identify and evaluate new methods to keep the databeases updated and active.
- Support to build databases struchures as needed and\or update the current structures.
- As instructed by supervisor, assisting on producing standard operation procedures.
- As instructed by supervisor, assisting other staff for preparing regular or irregular reports.
- Mentoring office assisstants for administrative office business.
- Tracking, recording and srchiving administrative documents.
- Representing department in meetings and gatherings if needed.
- Any other task, which your supervisor requests of you.
Education and Training
- A university degree.
- Good experience in databases management and\or workflow.
- Past work experience in written reports and office environmet.
- General knowledge of Syria’s community component and traditions.
- Past work with an international donor funded program desirable, but not required
- High analytical and reporting skills.
- Team player with excellent planning skills
- Ability to solve problems in the field with all actors
- Computer/word processing and standard office software skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good command of spoken and written Arabic is an asset but not required.
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 25, 2017 and mention the position you are applying for to the subject section.
Applications will be reviewed upon the receipt of CV’s. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed.
This position is open to candidates authorized to work in Turkey as local employees and non-Turkish candidates are required to have a valid residency permit.
- Sektör Sivil Toplum