The MENTOR Initiative is looking for 4 (Four) Volunteer Enumerator for a period of 10 (Ten) days to be located in Gaziantep, Nizib and Kilis. MENTOR will be providing a per diem to cover the daily meals of the volunteers in addition to providing a transportation to the activities areas.
Required trainings will be provided for the Volunteers Enumerators to enabled them to travel to the assigned location to administer the survey for up to 10 days.
M&E manager will be available by cell phone or in person to manage any questions or problems that come up.
Enumerators are asked to carry their own cell phones with them so that they can be in touch with the manager when needed.
Important tasks of Enumerator include:
- Attending one day mandatory training. This training covering the basics of administering surveys and allowing enumerators to become familiar with MENTOR project and the survey form(s).
- Assembling daily at designated site with other survey teams to be assigned to the addresses for the day and to receive your survey materials for the day.
- Administering the survey when surveyees agree.
- Returning completed surveys and recording visits at the end of the day.
- Staying in contact with M&E manager for security purposes and in case questions or concerns arise.
- Being polite and a good representative of MENTOR.
Candidates must be:
- Must be Turkish citizen and Arabic Native speaker;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Able to develop a plan and see it through;
- Familiar with the assigned location (Kilis, Gaziantep) and its neighborhoods;
- Comfortable meeting and interacting with new people;
• Native Arabic Speaker, Turkish is preferred
- Sektör Sivil Toplum
- Yabancı Dil Türkçe (A2, Level 2, Elementary), İngilizce (B1, Level 3, Pre-Intermediate ), Arapça (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)