·Respect and Follow Up the ACTED’s IT Procedures
·Produce IT information in line with ACTED Templates
Policies & Protocols:
·Prominent working relationship with IT colleagues in the Paris HQ to be able create new mail accounts and reset password of needed mail accounts.
·Prominent working relationship with IT colleagues in Amman office to be able to create new users for remotely accessing the server that located in Amman
·Advise for specifications of IT Equipment that will be procured
Security and Data Protection:
·Ensure that anti-virus application provided by HQ is installed to all ACTED Computers
·Management of ACTED Dropbox Business Accounts
·Create back-up solutions for office/individual users
·Upgrading network settings to have secure connection
Assets and Monthly Reporting:
· Ensure that all the assets that ACTED Turkey are registered in the general asset list, according to ACTED logistics procedures and consolidate them with field asset list.
- Preparing monthly communication and IT reports.
· Provide the needed support for all ACTED staff with the assets needs according to ACTED logistics procedures.
· Update the general asset list when it is needed and keep a track on any extra needs of assets and report it to the head of the department.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Good IT knowledge regarding laptops, network, printer and smart phones.
- Supporting staff for IT problems
- Have a basic maintenance knowledge to be able to maintain IT Devices and install required hardware.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills;
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task under pressure;
- Proven ability to work creatively and independently;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Arabic and experience with NGOs is highly desirable.
- Turkish ID holder and legally able to work in Turkey is a must.
ACTED currently has operations in northern Syria and Turkey. The activities include WASH, Non-Food Items, Food Security, Capacity Development, and Information Management in camps, urban and rural areas.