The Client is a Management Consultancy Group that is active in successful management of EU technical assistance projects. The objective of the Group is to bid for and implement large scale technical assistance projects and once won, implement and manage them optimally.
Place: Ankara, Turkey
The expert will support:
- Documentation review (post-award)
- Drafting/checking/verifying/updating/finalisation of procurement documents
- Guiding PU in problematic cases as per PRAG and FIDIC
- PIN and CN issuing and publication
- Procurement plans
- Quality check system
- Remedial actions
- Requests for clarification
- Review of budget breakdowns/BoQ/market surveys
- Short-listing, Tender Evaluation reports and awarding
- Improving and revision of not approved Tender Dossiers
- Preparation or revision of already prepared Tender Dossiers
General Experience (Required)
- University degree engineering, economics or any equivalent and relevant diploma
- Master or PhD studies would be an asset
Specific Experience (Required)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in procurement and tendering procedures
- Working experience gained in the preparation of minimum 2 tender dossiers for each type of PRAG contracts: Works, Service, Supply”
- Working knowledge of FIDIC rules (any book) will be an asset.
General requirements (Required)
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Proven reporting skills
- IT literacy (MS Office package with proficient working knowledge of MS Excel)
Details about the position:
If you are interested in the position above, please submit your CV in EuropeAid, references and motivation letter for the specific position in English by e-mail with the vacancy title “Junior Procurement Expert" in the subject line to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates who fulfil ALL the above listed requirements will be contacted.