Liaison Officer (Turkey-Gaziantep) (Ref: BO-TR-LI0340)
|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the work, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact.
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate strategic objectives of the work.
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the work.
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the work and any issues that arise.
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities.
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the organization and the other entities.
- Compile reports about incidents, events, or updates about important issues for the work. Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary. Act as a positive representation of the work to the community.
Academic Qualification/s and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, or other relevant fields is preferred
- More than 2 years of experience in government relations, liaison with local authorities in Turkey.
Good understanding of the current context. Required Skills and Capabilities
Excellent communication skills in Turkish language reading and writing.
Very good communication skills in English, reading, and writing.
Arabic language will be a plus.
- Ability to translate between Turkish and English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial work relationships.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others. Ability to prepare and write official reports.
- Turkish nationals are strongly encouraged to apply and will be prioritized for this role.