·Respect and Follow Up the ACTED’s Logistics Procedures
·Produce Logistics information in line with ACTED Templates
·Ensure efficient and compliance procurement, stock and FLEET management
- Assist Senior Logistics Officer
·Ensure that all the procurements that are being done by him/her are following the ACTED procedures for the scenarios A, B, and C.
·Ensure direct contact with the suppliers and keep a track on the delivery done by the suppliers and update the CFU accordingly.
·Updating the OFU, and any other document needed for the logistics team for the A, B, and C scenario.
Assets and Monthly Reporting:
·Ensure that all the assets that ACTED Turkey are registered in the general asset list, according to ACTED logistics procedures.
- Preparing monthly communication and IT reports.
·Provide the needed support for all ACTED staff with the assets needs according to ACTED logistics procedures.
·Update the general asset list when it is needed and keep a track on any extra needs of assets and report it to the head of the department.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Basic IT knowledge regarding laptops, network, printer and smart phones.
- Supporting staff for IT issues.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills;
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task under pressure;
- Proven ability to work creatively and independently;
- Nationally is obligation.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Arabic and experience with NGOs is highly desirable.
ACTED currently has operations in northern Syria and Turkey. The activities include WASH, Non-Food Items, Food Security, Capacity Development, and Information Management in camps, urban and rural areas.