Job Purpose Summary:
The Logistics Assistant is responsible in supporting the field site’s logistics functions in support of the CC Manager with special focus on cross border shipments, facility maintenance and technical support of all members of YYD’s Logistics Team in Hatay.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Be responsible of managing the proper set up, maintenance, repair, and running of all YYD facilities in Hatay and Şalnıurfa according to YYD procedures and regulations and under the supervision of the Logistics Manager.
· Provide logistical support to all field site staff to ensure that program operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
· Ensure all Logistics operations are fully documented in a well-organized filing system according to YYD regulations.
· At the discretion of the CC Manager and Program coordinator, conduct assessments of and draft reports about existing logistical operations and advise on corrective measures to be undertaken.
· Ensure the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of current and new initiatives and procedures related to logistics.
· Draft weekly logistics reports for the CC manager and containing current developments, achievements, and working plans for the following week
· Other duties as required and deemed appropriate by supervisor