Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelors or Diploma in business management or Diploma in accounting or economy.
Bachelors or Diploma in engineering or any related degree.
General Work Experience:
Preferably 2-5 years of experience in logistics and/or distribution and supply chain management. Able to organize the storage and distribution of goods ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. Also have good experience of supply chain in general and involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- Languages : Good in English (writing –reading –speaking ) other language will be desired especially (Arabic,)
- Computing: Proficient in Microsoft Office including, excel, word, outlook etc.
- Warehouse management/supply chain systems (desired )
- Communication: Strong communicator , Negotiating facilitating and presenting
- Time management, organization
- Team Management and supervisory
- Accounting , Procurement and negotiation
- Warehouse management -Transport management – supply chain
- Purchasing ,costing , budgeting
- Understanding of the whole supply chain
- To work extra time as needed
- To travel in general inside Turkey borders in particular)
- Organizing and archiving goods /documents
- Establish material quotations
- To show commitment to social justice and the mission of SYD as an organization
- To demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- To communicate with local authorities and customs in the country.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost andefficiency of the movement and storage of goods;
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements on demand;
- liaising and negotiating with agencies and suppliers;
- Analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Creating database and maintaining information about the suppliers, vendors and purchased items
- Maintaining Vehicle logs for all trips & all vehicles maintenance logs.
- Performing logistic tasks as required by Logistics Manager/Coordinator/ Line manager/CD.
- Reporting tasks and issues to management as needed.
- Coordinating on delivery of services with inside Office`s logistics staff.
- Try to find best solutions for problems with no violating of logistics policies and share his ideas with superior managers.
How to Apply:
Please send a CV and cover letter indicating your experience to the attention of HR Department in Syria Relief to to the associated email address with the job code “SR.TR.ANT.LOG“ in the subject line .
“All Suriye Yardım Derneğ members (staff, volunteers and interns) are committed to the SYD policies such as, SYD Code of Conduct, Child Safeguarding Policy, Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Reporting Conflict of Interest, Reporting Misconduct.”