International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation-IBC is looking for M&E-Accountability Officer according to following qualifications.
International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation – IBC is an emerging NGO founded to help alleviate human suffering, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, genetic or physical features, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age and sexual orientation. IBC acts with impartiality in the belief that people are created equal and have the right to dignity, proper sheltering, food, healthcare, education and proper standards of living. The organization has since then been supporting vulnerable and marginalized groups such as refugees, IDPs, people with disabilities and children.
Position: M&E-Accountability Officer
- Regular visit to the center to discuss the progress and monitor,
- Monthly analysis the data in qualitative manner,
- Check data quality and build capacity of the partners team to track progress
- Answer / listen, process and respond to complaints and guide beneficiaries that seek help through the project hotline and other feedback and complaints mechanisms.
- Ensure that up-to-date programming & other relevant information is available and shared with the people served through the hotline, helpdesks, outreach, and other information sharing platforms, in cooperation with the project partners,
- Ensure that all complaints are channeled internally and to partners for review and response within 2 weeks, including taking beneficiaries´ satisfaction feedback.
- Ensure that all complaints that are not addressed within 2 weeks, or sensitive feedback / complaints, are followed up and escalated to management as outlined in the standards.
- Ensure that sensitive feedback and complaints are channeled through the right process immediately. (Feedback and complaints especially on child protection issues, staff misconduct, corruption and fraud)
- Ensure a proper filing system for all the complaints and feedback received through the different feedback and complaints mechanisms, with a focus on the hotline.
- Ensure that all feedback and complaints systems are functional, and are able to retain confidentiality of the people who provide feedback or complaints by regular physical verifications and by other means appropriate and approved.
- Ensure that the supplies / resources are available for the different feedback and complaints mechanisms to function without interruption. (Printed forms, secured suggestion boxes, mobile credit, mobile units, etc.)
- Ensure that staff (IBC) manning all the different feedback and complaints mechanisms are well trained on the operations of the systems, humanitarian standards & principles.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly feedback and complaints reports are prepared and shared with the supervisor and other relevant staff accountability staff.
- Represent IBC at and take part in coordination meetings related to communication with communities as required by management.
- University degree in related area.
- At least three years’ experience in a NGO or INGO (or similar job experience).
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences – smooth and effective communication skills are a key for this position
- Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment, constructive attitude to challenges
- Personal management including initiative, self-motivation and direction
- Ability to develop structured approach to work, set priorities
- Flexibility of mind, open attitude to work with an international team with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work odd hours if necessary and under pressure
- Knowledge of and previous experience with accountability systems and standards such as Humanitarian Accountability Partnership HAP
- Experience in doing information products is an advantage
- Experience carrying out M&E tasks, including survey work.
- Experience in working within the humanitarian field and with Syrian refugees in Turkey
- Excellent English skills
- Arabic is a plus.
- Computer skills: Necessary Word and Excel, other information product software an advantage
Position Place: Istanbul
Job Duration: 12 Months with a possibility of extension, Full Time
Number of Recruitments: 2
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualification should submit their English. Please, make sure to put the Job Title in the subject section, otherwise the application will not be considered. The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short listed candidates whose applications fulfill the required criteria will be contacted for interview. The salary is based on IBC’s salary policy in line with the project budget. Applications by phone will not be accepted.
IBC (UA Mavi Hilal)
Since more than 19 years, IBC has been working to help in alleviating human sufferings, hunger, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age, and sexual orientation, genetic and physical features.
- Info Hub Manager (Turkish Nationality)-Şanlıurfa
- Legal Advisor(Turkish Nationality) -Bursa
- Help Desk/Admin Officer (Turkish Nationality) -Bursa
- Case Worker (Turkish Nationality) -Konya
- Translator (Turkish Nationality) -Konya
- Info Hub Manager (Turkish Nationality)- Sancaktepe/Istanbul
- Data Entry Officer (Turkish Nationality)-Sancaktepe/Istanbul
- Administrative Officer (Turkish Nationality)-Sancaktepe/Istanbul
- İzleme ve Değerlendirme Sorumlusu (M&E)- Istanbul/Suadiye
- Legal Advisor/Assistant(Turkish Nationality)
- Case Worker (Turkish Nationality)-Istanbul/Sancaktepe
- Help Desk Officer(Turkish Nationality) -Istanbul/Sancaktepe
- Translator (Turkish Nationality) - Istanbul/Sancaktepe
- Project Officer-Istanbul(Turkish Nationality)