MEAL Assistant (Ref: TMHHR.21)
|Ellerimden Tut Sosyal Yardımlaşma Derneği||İstanbul|
|Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (B2, Level 4, Intermediate )|
TMH is looking to hire a full-time MEAL Assistant with the following conditions:
The purpose of this job is to assist in the execution of the MEAL system for the projects, ensuring that all the standards, criteria, and work plan for the project monitoring, evaluation, learning, and accountability are fully and time met with a good level of data collection, recording and reporting while benchmarking quality criteria and indicators agreed with MEAL Department
MEAL System Development and Implementation
· Make sure that MEAL standards and tools are in place and being implemented at the field level while communicating any issues or in efficiencies to the MEAL coordinator in a timely and proactive manner;
· Collect data and routinely monitor project implementation;
· Pilot and support in the contextualization of data collection tools;
· Undertake regular field visits to assist field staff with data reporting issues;
· Support in ensuring data quality of routine monitoring and evaluation data;
· Assist the MEAL Coordinator to ensure the databases are accurate representations of program performance across program activities;
· Assist in training staff on monitoring checklists and guidelines to measure the performance and track progresses;
· Support program field staff in the collection of activity- and output-level monitoring data during activity implementation;
· Participate in baseline and end line survey studies, as well as any other regular needs assessment to continually provide information and latest developments;
· Compile and share monthly tabular and narrative updates on the Response Program;
· Assist with trainings as needed for programs and partner staff on the use of MEAL tools.
· Work with program teams to set up appropriate and functional community feedback mechanisms;
· Work with the MEAL Coordinator and program assistants to collect client feedback through various channels;
· Assist /ensure complaints and feedback are collected, recorded in a database, reviewed timely, tracked, and shared with MEAL/Program teams for a timely response, while updating the monthly accountability dashboard;
· Support the documentation and sharing of program results, ensuring sharing of lessons learnt and good practices;
· Support to ensure protection and gender sensitivity in all activities of the program;
· Undertake other additional tasks assigned by the supervisor;
MEAL Assistant Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, International Relations, Development Studies, Migration Studies or related fields, with two years of relevant professional experience.
·Experience working with excel, preferably advanced skills in excel, PowerPoint, SPSS, kobo toolbox, ODK and report writing
·Knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative data management techniques including proficient and skillful use of SPSS, STATA, EXCEL, Epi-info software’s
·Experience in working with migrants, refugees, internally displaced persons, victims of trafficking and other vulnerable groups.
·Strong knowledge of monitoring and evaluation tools, research methodologies, data quality assurance, quantitative and qualitative data analysis and M&E report writing.
·Ability to summarize disparate information in a clear and concise manner
·Prior work experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government institutions/organization in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage.
·Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic, English.
·Turkish proficiency is highly desirable.
1- I/NGO & donor relations/awards experience is highly desirable.
2- Experience with an international organization will be an advantage.
3- Turkish citizenship is preferred.
How to apply:
In case you meet the requirements and that you are interested in the position,
Position code: TMHHR.21