Delivers Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) activities to ensure high quality of IhsanRD’s programs implementation
- Ensure data received from the field is correct, usable for integration into the central database, and reporting.
- Design of data collection tools and research methodologies and translating these tools and methodologies.
- Support the collection and management of data sets, verify the collected data.
- Manage the data collected through the feedback and response mechanism.
- Write reports to document MEAL activities.
- Design MEAL log frame for projects, and follow up with indicators to determine the progress.
- Working with the MEAL team in Syria to brief them on upcoming activities, methodologies, and research tools for MEAL activities.
- Coordinate with other departments especially with the programs team to ensure all potential data collection needs are addressed.
- Perform all other tasks and duties per needs and project activities.
- Respect and apply all the PSEA principles, and show high commitment to report any SEA action.
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Other future responsibilities/accountabilities may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
- Degree in Business administration or a related field, degree of practical experience in MEAL sector.
- Ability to plan, and conduct training in all areas of MEAL.
- The ability to use statistical programs and analyze data, draw conclusions, and high skills in reporting.
- Good interpersonal, management and leadership skills.
- Language skills: Fluency in reading, writing in English, Arabic.
- Commitment to humanitarian relief standards, abilities, and Personal Skills
- Advanced university degree (Master degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, or related field.
Core & Managerial Competencies
- Core Competencies:
§ Communication§ Teamwork§ Planning and organizing§ Accountability§ Creativity§ Client orientation§ Commitment to continuous learning§ Technological Awareness.
- Managerial Competencies:
§ Leadership§ Building trust§ Vision§ Managing performance§ Empowering others§ Judgment/decision-making.
- Technical Competencies:
§ Very good command of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel, Access.
§ Two years’ experience in the MEAL sector, NGOs experience is highly preferable.
§ Report writing skills. § Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
IhsanRD shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.
Interested applicants should submit their applications before the application closing by the end of 20 April 2021, and must include the following:
- A curriculum vitae.
- The contact details for two references (one of them should be a current employer.)
You can submit your CV at the link below:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Ihsan Relief and Development
Its mission is to provide Syrians with critical services to alleviate suffering, foster economic and social development, support a vibrant civil society, and build the capacity of local administrative councils.
Its vision is to become the most efﬁcient, transparent, and responsive Syrian humanitarian organization, improving the lives of Syrians through relief, recovery, and development.