MEAL Officer (Ref: 22-S- Job - HR - 00064)
|Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (B2, Level 4, Intermediate )|
SENED Organization announcement- new vacancy
Job Title : MEAL Officer
Location : Gaziantep / Turkey
Start Date : ASAP
Referans NO: 22-S- Job - HR - 00064
Based in Gaziantep, Turkey, the MEAL Officer is under the line management of the MEAL Coordinator.
He/She will be responsible for:
· MEAL activities for SENED projects.
· Ensure project monitoring of outcomes and impact, quality reporting, and continuous performance improvement through learning.
· Overseeing the implementation of existing systems and ensuring ongoing monitoring, tracking, and reporting of progress.
· Developing, updating, and coordinating monitoring and evaluation activities.
· Prepare progress reports, comprehend, and demonstrate the impact of the project.
· Controlling the project’s data for quality, and consistency, and suggest adjustments if needed.
· Conducting internal reporting such as quarterly and annual reports.
· Set workplans and identifying resource needs.
· Ensure tools are fit for purpose and appropriate to context through review and revision with the line manager.
· Conduct focus groups discussions and key informant interviews.
· Communicate effectively with communities and beneficiaries through clear and respectful dialogue.
· Verify the quality of data through quality assurance protocol development and execution and triangulation of findings with primary and secondary data sources.
· Provide a handover report at the end of your assignment.
· Any other work-related task as assigned by the line manager.
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
§ Bachelor degree in internal relations, social studies or any other related field.
§ Ideally has experience in monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning in non-profit sector for at least three years.
§ Advanced level of English and Arabic.
§ Good writing skills, including technical report writing.
§ Experience in data processing and analysis.
§ Good communications and presentation skills.
§ Experience in EU projects.
§ Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
§ Positive attitude and approach
§ Ability to work under minimal supervision.
§ Turkish citizen
§ Intermediate level in the Turkish language.
§ Proven experience in humanitarian work and principles.
IT and Equipment
§ Good proficiency with Microsoft package.
Core Competencies (CC):
§ Stakeholder Orientation.
§ Planning and Organizing.
§ Commitment to Continuous Learning.
§ Technological awareness.
Child safeguarding Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to Sened, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. Sened Is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.**
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
SENED expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. SENED employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside SENED.
How to apply
If you believe that your qualification meets the requirements of this position, we highly encourage you to apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH using the below link:
The closing date of the position is 01/12/2022.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Priorities will be for people with disabilities or their families.
Due to the urgency of the position, SENED retains the right to recruit before the closing dates.