Media officer (Ref: 2021-69)
|Violet Organization (Menekşe Organizasyon)||Hatay,Gaziantep|
|Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
Producing videos related to Violet activities for publishing and sharing with photographing in need.
- Covering success stories or case studies as video and written interviews.
- Producing content for social media in coordination with the team.
- Editing and producing videos for Social media with creative ideas.
- Participating in presenting new and creative ideas with the Media Department.
- Supervision of video shooting in Syria
- Commitment and support in the related tasks as requested by the department management.
- Commitment to the path and values of the organization (Faith in youth and volunteers, Integrity and honesty, sacrifice and altruism, teamwork and team spirit, innovation and creativity, elegance handling and patient dignity, responsiveness and initiative).
- Respect and apply all the PSEA and child protection principles, and show high commitment to report any PSEA & CP action
- Respect and apply all the PSEA and child protection principles, and show high commitment to report any PSEA & CP action.
Note: the above mentioned key responsibilities / accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountabilities may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
- Institute degree at least.
- Two years of experience in producing videos.
- Two years of experience in Media work in NGOs.
B. Desirable / arzu edilir:
- University degree in media, or related fields.
- One years of experience with Humanitarian NGOs.
- Intermediate level in the English Language.
Core & Managerial Competencies &Technical
A. Core Competencies
- Planning and Organizing
- Technological Awareness
Daily Follow up
B. Supervisor/Managerial Competencies
C. Technical Competencies
- Proficiency in montage software - After affect - Adobe Primere
- Dealing with modern cameras
- Producing motion graphic videos and storyboard
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Dealing and Managing cloud storage software
- Video editing is an added advantage
- Photo editing software is an added advantage
- Attention to details
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to Violet, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. Violet is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
Violet expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. Violet employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside Violet.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please attach a Curriculum Vitae in English and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post,,please click on the link to apply:
Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Violet Organization (Menekşe Organizasyon)
Violet integrates the protection sector in all the aforementioned sectors. With the length of the conflict and the survival of people for long periods at stake, Violet’s response has had to not only be focused on the emergency response but on the immediate implementation of long-impact health and education sector projects in all of Idlib.
Violet worked to establish and develop its organizational structure to start officially as an organization registered in Turkey in 2014. Accordingly, Violet divided the work into key sectors that mimic the divisions of international humanitarian organizations and implemented the appropriate structure for all departments and staff.