Medical Activity Manager - (Project Consultant) (Ref: TRIST-MAMR-2022)
|İMECE İNİSİYATİFİ DERNEĞİ||İstanbul|
- Email address for application : email@example.com
- Subject of the application e-mail : TRIST-MAMR-2022- (Applicant's Surname)
IMECE is looking for a skilled Project Consultant (Medical Activity Manager) to help us provide quality service to our beneficiaries. This position is a great opportunity for you not only to gain experience in the humanitarian sector and develop your managerial skills, but also to contribute by applying your skill into some healthcare system. You will also be an important member of our team focusing on migrants who has been ill-treated to help them heal both psychological and physically.
You will be working in Nefes Center located in Fatih and also you will be helping our beneficiaries as defining, coordinating and monitoring the medical activities under your responsibility according to IMECE protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the delivery of quality medical case management for beneficiaries and their communities as well as to improve the health condition of the target population. In the context of the starting up and consolidation of a center for psychological support for migrants and in collaboration with the different professionals.
We expect you to share our humanitarian values to offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. In IMECE we treat our beneficiaries with dignity, and with respect for their cultural and religious beliefs.
Your tasks as Medical Activity Manager includes:
- Supporting the medical team to coordinate, assess and monitor the proper functioning of the medical case management activities through the correct compilation and analysis of data regarding beneficiaries’ health conditions.
- Support the development of appropriate and effective protocols specific to the management of migrant survivor of ill-treatment (SOIT) cases,
- Close collaboration with the Mental Health Team and Translator Team under the Medical Referrent supervision to ensure a genuinely multi-disciplinary approach to beneficiary management,
- The idea is to give her/him the daily follow up and support to the team.
- Support the interlocution with Turkish actors/LNGOs when needed.
- Together with the medical team checking all administrative procedures related to beneficiaries’ follow up (especially use of relevant forms, updating info, keeping track of external health services provided for the beneficiaries etc.) are carried out correctly.
- Support the medical team on the identification of the professional / medical facility where to refer the beneficiary.
- Accompanies the Medical Advisor and the Medical Liaison Officer to manage beneficiary flows; including participating the medical assessments and the consequent diagnosis and treatment proposals, and reaching out medical actors or NGOs with medical support being source or destination of beneficiaries’ referrals.
We are looking for a dedicated person who has the right personality and wants to help our beneficiaries gain a better life. We do expect our candidates to have the following requirements.
- Medicine Diplomacy from Faculty of Medicine
- Master’s degree in health management or relevant is desirable
- Essential 2 years working experience related to the diploma/degree
- Essential 1 year multi-disciplinary team management
- Strong mental mindset
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and Internet) is an asset
- Desirable working experience with specific vulnerable groups (especially migrants, and/or survivors of ill-treatment)
- Strong communication, organizational and social skills (attentive listening, open attitude, empathy, sensitivity) with another soft skills ( leadership, teamwork, problem solving, flexibility and interpersonal skills)
- Interest in helping vulnerable population
- Turkish and English essential.
- Arabic, Farsi or French is an asset.
- Turkish citizenship
- Full time position (Monday to Friday from 08:30:00-17:30)
- 25 days annual leave
- Complementary Staff Health Policy
- Mental Health Support
- Location: Istanbul
- Starting date: Soon as possible
- Gross Salary: Between 35.000 TRY to 42.000 TRY
We require all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position. Failure of submitting this application documents would make the application invalid and the application would not be considered.
All documents of application must be in English.
Please send your applications with CV & Resume, a cover letter including aforementioned instructions in English
The deadline for application is 29/05/2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for technical test and interview.
All the steps of the recruitment will be done in ENGLISH.
E mail address for application : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the application e-mail : TRIST-MAMR-2022- (Applicant's Surname)