MHPSS-Facilitator (Ref: SRP-MHPSS-F-001-24)
|SOLIDARITY RESPECT & PROTECT
|Arapça (B2, Level 4, Intermediate )
Referans Kodu : SRP-MHPSS-F-001-24
E-posta : firstname.lastname@example.org
Başvurunuzu referans kodu ile eposta adresine iletiniz.
Position: Mental Health and Psychosocial Support-Facilitator
Location: Turkey – İskenderun/Hatay
Duration: 6 months
Time: Full Time
Language: Fluently Turkish and Upper Intermediate Arabic
Overview: SRP (Solidarity, Respect, and Protect) is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant to support the team in Turkey in improving its performance in terms of the humanitarian sector.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will monitor the field activities based on the project implementation plan and evaluation assessments towards the quality of provided services and satisfaction level of the direct beneficiaries through SRP monitoring and evaluation tools
SRP was established in 2017 in Turkey. SRP is a humanitarian non-profit, non-governmental organization that was founded by a group of experts and group of activists from different nationalities, ethnicities, and genders. SRP believes that supporting society, people with disabilities, and women to obtain their rights and build peace is the key approach to achieving stabilization.
A peaceful society that lives in dignity and security and is aware of its duties and rights.
Promoting the values of social peace and building the capacities of societies to achieve peace and sustainable development.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.srp-ngo.com/en
- Conducting comprehensive assessments to identify the mental health and psychosocial needs of individuals, families, and communities affected by crises, disasters, conflicts, or other challenging circumstances.
- Collaborating with project managers, mental health professionals, and community stakeholders to develop culturally sensitive and contextually appropriate MHPSS interventions and programs.
- Organizing and facilitating support groups, workshops, and psychoeducational sessions aimed at building resilience, enhancing coping skills, and promoting mental well-being among participants.
- Providing individualized counseling, psychosocial support, and crisis intervention services to individuals experiencing mental health challenges, trauma, grief, or other forms of distress.
- Monitoring the implementation of MHPSS interventions, tracking progress, and evaluating the effectiveness of programs through regular data collection, monitoring indicators, and feedback mechanisms.
- Maintaining accurate records of activities, participant attendance, and outcomes achieved as part of the MHPSS project. This includes documenting case notes, preparing progress reports, and sharing key findings with project stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information, discretion, solid judgment
- Well-organized, accurate, and fine attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Practical, flexible, and creative in challenging moments
- Excellent customer service, reliability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a Team Player
- Ability to work well in a multicultural team
How to Apply:
Please apply by email@example.com email and share your CV&Cover Letter.
SOLIDARITY RESPECT & PROTECT
SRP is a humanitarian non-governmental organization founded in 2020 by a group of young people, experts, and community activists of different nationalities, races and genders interested in the humanitarian issue and inspiring in addressing societal, developmental and emergency issues that need to be addressed with creative and rapid interventions in a professional manner and in a participatory manner with stakeholders.
We believe that supporting society, people with disabilities and women to obtain rights and build peace and justice in society is the way to achieve peace.
SRP carries out its activities through the Gaziantep center focusing protection of women, refugees, PwD and adolescent girls.