MAIN OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
· Implements MHPSS activities in the Hatay or Urfa region with the mobile outreach team, focusing on the refugee population.
FUNCTIONAL AND HIERARCHICAL LINES
· Reports hierarchically and functionally to the Psychologist.
· To conduct psychological outreach and awareness to homes and local establishments
· Assists in the pre and post evaluation tests of the psychosocial intervention
· Collect and track weekly data at community level, including the results of basic PSSconsultations to beneficiaries during PSS interventions, in accordance with statistical reporting forms
· Submit daily and weekly reports to Supervisor
· Ensure that the target population has access to mental and psychosocial support services
· To attend trainings of psychosocial support
· To perform home visit services (outreach).
· Assist with project strategy of the mobile outreach unit.
· Prepare needed report daily, monthly and periodically as requested from the admin team, including a final report at the end of the project.