Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (İstanbul)
|YERYÜZÜ DOKTORLARI DERNEĞİ||istanbul|
|Monitoring And Evaluation Expert||Sivil Toplum|
|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
“Doctors Worldwide Turkey is looking for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for WHO supported Project for Migrant health Training center in İstanbul.”
Doctors Worldwide Turkey is an international humanitarian aid organization who serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
Doctors Worldwide Turkey will support WHO Refugee Health Program to improve access to health services for Syrian refugees by implementing operations and outreach activities in İstanbul, Gaziantep, and Şanlıurfa. Also, DWWT will continue to provide support for preparing Syrian doctors and nurses to work within the Turkish medical system in a partnership with the Ministry of Health-Turkey.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will support Project Management with a collection, retrieve feedback and storage of accurate ongoing project data.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development of the project Monitoring and Evaluation plan and its effective and efficient implementation.
- Assist to develop measurement methods and identify data sources for project performance and impact indicators, in conjunction with respective project component teams
- Follow up on M&E plans and focus on measuring results
- Follow up all feedback mechanisms regarding the beneficiaries and the services and report the result to the admin team
- Assist with the development of a consolidated periodically reporting system and format for project
- Contribute to the analysis of the outcome data and recommend improvements to the project and ability to demonstrate outcome focused results
- Support for the development and maintenance of database for the project information and statistics.
- Present, Provide and analyze data based on information needs of the project team and partners from the field.
- Prepare periodic monitoring reports with updated data
- Implement any other activity requested by the administration
- At least 3 years’ experience in M&E or related positions
- Experience with donor-funded projects
- University Degree in Business Administration, Social Development or other relevant field and advanced university degree is an asset
- Excellent writing/verbal skills in Turkish and English
- Report drafting skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications for information collection, management and dissemination
- Ability and flexibility to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well with local authorities
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work on the initiative as well as a member of a team
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing, prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Flexible and able to easily adapt to different environments
- Have no obstacle to travel
- Computer literacy and excellent working knowledge of MS Office software packages (Word, Excell, PowerPoint etc.)
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Duration: Until March 2020
Contract: Employee – Fixed Term
PROCESS OF APPLICATION
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.