Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E Officer)
|YERYÜZÜ DOKTORLARI DERNEĞİ||Hatay|
|Monitoring And Evaluation Expert||Sivil Toplum|
|Arapça (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),Türkçe (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)|
|Job Title:||Monitoring and Evaluation Officer|
|Contract Duration:||10 months|
|Location of Position:||Hatay|
|Position Reports to:||Coordinator|
|Desired Start Date:||AS SOON AS POSSIBLE|
The M&E officer is a key position in Hatayoffice, supporting the program coordinator and project team with duties relatedto monitoring, evaluation, information management accountability, and learningacross all sectors: health, psychosocial operations, and protection.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Following up the implementationof the project's monitoring and evaluation plan and updating it on a monthlybasis
· Delivery of the requirementsaccording to the plan and according to the agreed dates with the programcoordinator and partner.
· Follow-up budget disbursementsallocated to the project.
· Producing project-relatedmonitoring and evaluation reports.
· Share the weekly updates with theprogram coordinator.
· Monitoring and updating theproject indicators on a monthly basis.
· Follow-up updates /daily-weekly-monthly/with the project team.
· Document examples of goodpractices and challenges related to monitoring and accountability at theproject level.
· Documenting lessons learned,recommendations and follow-up with program teams on implementation ofrecommendations through review meetings.
· Identify training needs, workwith the program coordinator and others as needed to plan and implementtrainings.
· Train and mentor M&E staff tostrengthen their technical capacity and provide guidance and correctivefeedback as needed.
· Assist in recruitment andonboarding of new team members.
· Represent M&E in internal andexternal meetings as needed.
· Timely access to monitoring andevaluation results for program teams through monitoring and updating dataanalysis, and through timely sharing and production of reports.
QUALİFİCATİONS AND SKİLLS:
· Bachelor’sdegree in international relations, social sciences, economics, administration, orother related field.
· Strong writtenand verbal communications skills required.
· Strong capacityfor M&E analysis and research.
· Demonstratedcapability to produce high quality monitoring, evaluation, accountability andlearning reports.
· Ability to useMS Office programs, particularly Excel.
· Englishlanguage required; Arabic and/or Turkish desirable.
· Goodorganizational skills, time management skills, and an ability toprioritizemultiple and demanding tasks.
· Adaptable,self-motivated, willing to learn and take on extra duties as required.
· Desire tolearn, flexibility, willingness to ask questions.
· Adherence to YYD’s Code ofConduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles.