WATAN is seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join MEAL team. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how the MEAL department works.
- Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents.
- Assist in preparing MEAL related materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Take notes during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Communicate with the field team
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Shadow multiple MEAL positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Receive feedback and complaints through different feedback channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, information management, or engineering.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Turkish and Arabic
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Works well in teamwork, flexible and able to handle pressure well
- Practical experience with varied business activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished business professionals
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events
- Compensation available
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status.
WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidate.
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis. WATAN reserves the right to close this advert before the confirmed closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications
How to apply
- All interested candidates in the position who meet the requirements, please click on the link to apply: https://watan.foundation/Vacancies/Jobs_Details/3438?lang=en
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.