Position: Office Assistant
Location: Turkey – Gaziantep
Reports to: Recruitment Officer
Duration: 2 Months
About RI: Relief International specializes in relief and development programs that benefit people in acute distress. A registered non-profit in the US, UK, France and Belgium, our work targets those fragile countries or communities that suffer from recurrent man-made or natural crises that impede human development. The people that we serve live in seventeen countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia where the debilitating effects of political instability, forced displacement, and natural disasters are pervasive. Often, RI is the only organization providing healthcare, education, logistics, energy, capacity building, economic development, sanitation, and many other forms of assistance to these highly vulnerable communities.
Under the direct supervision of the Recruitment Officer, the Office Assistant will primarily provide support in conducting and arranging the interviews, follow up the recruitment process and ensure transparency and integrity across the recruitment process.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Arranges tests (both technical and language), corrects them when applicable and shares them with the hiring managers.
- Checks professional references of candidates.
- Adhere and commitment with the recruitments procedures
- Participates in any other task as established by Recruitment Officer.
- Assist in any other HR tasks.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience in an INGO will be an asset
- Fresh Graduated from university degree.
- English and Arabic are a must. Turkish will be an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Have the passion to work in HR.
- The ability to do presentations in HR topics.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity towards gender, culture, religion, and other differences, Promotes the benefits of diversity, and Challenges prejudice biases and intolerance in the workplace.
- Teamwork: Establishes strong relationships with colleagues. Willingly puts in extra effort without being asked and adopts a "hands-on" approach whenever necessary to achieve team objectives.
- Communication: Presents information using language and sequence of ideas that is easy for recipients to understand.
- Uphold and promote RI’s commitment to ensuring the safeguarding and safety of the vulnerable communities we serve.
- Consistent with RI’s safeguarding and protection policies, ensure all people who come into contact with Relief International are as safe as possible.
- We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality and operational independence.
- We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities.
- We value
- Transparency and accountability
- Agility and innovation
All Relief International members (staff, volunteers and interns) are committed to the RI policies such as, RI Code of Conduct, Child Protection Policy, Reporting Conflict of Interest, Reporting Misconduct, Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse. All new comers are expected to adhere to all these policies.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with position.
How to apply
In case you meet the requirements and that you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English in addition to three professional references to provided in the apply/başvur button before December 08, 2022, stating in the subject “**Office Assistant**“ All candidates must be eligible to work in Turkey"
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline for submission of the applications.