Position: Office Cleaner - Part Time
Location: Gaziantep/ Turkey
Reports to: Logistic Officer
Duration: 1 Year
About RI: Relief International specializes in relief and development programs that benefit people in acute distress. A registered non-profit in the US, UK, France and Belgium, our work targets those fragile countries or communities that suffer from recurrent man-made or natural crises that impede human development. The people that we serve live in seventeen countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia where the debilitating effects of political instability, forced displacement, and natural disasters are pervasive. Often, RI is the only organization providing healthcare, education, logistics, energy, capacity building, economic development, sanitation, and many other forms of assistance to these highly vulnerable communities.
Under the direct supervision of Community Center Coordinator, the cleaner will be in charge of preparing tea/coffee for all the RI staff and visitors, while making sure that the tea/coffee stations in all the office is clean at all times and replenished with tea/coffee
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Prepare tea/coffee for community center visitors on demand
- Following the center cleaning checklist daily
- Keeping all center floors, rooms, toilets, and classroom clean and tidy
- Collecting and washing dirty cups
- Flagging the need of cleaning materials in advance
- Additional tasks designated by line manager
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience in the similar position.
- Arabic Language knowledge will be an asset.
- We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality and operational independence.
- We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities.
- We value
- Transparency and accountability
- Agility and innovation
All Relief International members (staff, volunteers and interns) are committed to the RI policies such as, RI Code of Conduct, Child Protection Policy, Reporting Conflict of Interest, Reporting Misconduct, Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse. All new comers are expected to adhere to all these policies.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with position.
How to Apply:
In case you meet the requirements and that you are interested in the position,please send your CV in English in addition to three professional references to before July 31, 2019 stating in the subject “Office Cleaner“All candidates must be eligible to work in Turkey"
Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of the applications