Doctors Worldwide Turkey is looking for an Office Clerk for the WHO supported Project for Refugee Health Centres.
Doctors Worldwide Turkey is an international humanitarian aid organization who serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
Doctors Worldwide Turkey will support WHO Refugee Health Program to improve access to health services for Syrian refugees by implementing operations and outreach activities in Istanbul, Gaziantep and Şanlıurfa.
Office Clerk will assist and closely work with the project’s administrative team.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome guests and offer refreshments;
- Sort and distribute incoming cargos (envelopes, packages, etc.);
- Responsible for floor care, performing various surface tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, spraying, and cleaning;
- Responsible for removing trash in office areas;
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms daily;
- Stock kitchen supplies as needed;
- Notify administration in case of the shortage in-office material and when it’s running low;
- Transportation and delivery of documents, supplies, and materials from the administrative office to YYD HQ and vice versa appropriately;
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties and assist in filing duties if requested;
- Help organize office activities;
- Perform other office duties as assigned;
- Teamwork: To develop and promote effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results;
- Delivering results: To produce and deliver quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; the candidate is action-oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes;
- Managing and sharing knowledge: Continuously seek to learn, share knowledge and be innovative;
- Accountability: Takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work;
- Communication: Encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way;
All DWWT staff members must abide by and demonstrate three values:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: Respect and promote individual and cultural
differences; encourage diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: Maintain high ethical standards and acts in a manner
consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: Demonstrate the ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Proven experience as an office clerk or other clerical position;
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic office principles;
- Driving license;
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of the English language is an advantage;
- High-school degree;
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.