ANKON Consultants is looking for an Office Manager to join our Team for an EU funded Technical Assistance project in Ankara. The Project Office is based in the Ministry premises.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in social sciences or any related department from a reputable university
- Full computer literacy; advanced use of MS Office tools
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills, very good organization skills,ability to meet with tight deadlines
- Familiarity and ability to work in a public institution and in an international team environment
Proven experience in at least two EU funded Technical Assistance projects
Experience in project office management and project administration as a project assistant/ coordinator/ administrator/ office manager
· Daily TA Project office administration and assisting the Team Leader in the management of the project.
· Managing daily communication between the client and the consultant.
· Scheduling and arranging meetings and drafting meeting minutes.
· Providing organizational and logistical support to scheduled and Ad Hoc meetings, training courses, site visits, workshops etc.
· Preparing NKE approval request forms and follow up on timesheets and the usage of man-days.
· Handling and reporting the cash book and balance on a weekly basis.
· Providing support for drafting official letters; formatting and printing of reports,proof reading in English and in Turkish.
· Written translations when required.
ANKON Danışmanlık Hizmetleri A.Ş.
ANKON Consulting also runs in the frontline of its region’s development programs and projects. It focuses on social and economic policies in both locally and internationally-funded projects ranging from capacity building to strategy development and project management, in variety of areas and sectors.
ANKON Consulting combines innovation and dynamism with a quarter of a decade’s experience ever since its establishment in 1986. Established in Ankara, the political and public policy decision center of Turkey, it has a solid reputation as a solution partner with valuable skills, experience across a broad spectrum of consulting and development services.
ANKON’s logo, inspired by the bronze medallion which belongs to the Civilization of Phrygian, represents respect of heritage, wealth, prosperity and creativity.
ANKON Consulting is among the signatories of the UN Global Compact and thus adheres to its common goals, such as building markets, combating corruption, safeguarding the environment and ensuring social inclusion.
We are a team with a social conscience and a high degree of emphasis on professional ethics.