Zumra is an independent, non-profit NGO operating as a Charity in multiple countries. Zumra facilitates infrastructure projects, food programs and emergency relief efforts in developing nations and countries in crisis.
Zumra through partnership and cooperation facilitates building and empowering programs, and outreach efforts on behalf of our field partners. Our work is to collaborate and cooperate with NGO’s internationally for driving collective action towards delivering aid projects to communities in need.
We are looking for a professional who is driven, passionate, energetic and ambitious to join us as an “Partnership Officer” for our Headquarters in Umraniye, Istanbul.
About the Position
We are looking for a Partnership Officer to work closely with international NGOs. It is expected to expand our partner network of charities professionally, between Zumra and reputable non-governmental organizations.
- Create Partnerships
- Cooperation and Liaison
- Strategy and Engagement
- Partner Capacity Building
- To support the organization, capacity building and expansion activities in line with the goals and objectives of Zumra and it’s network of NGO’s
- To thoroughly support the relevant operations of the partner NGOs to carry out their activities and objectives.
- To perform effective communication and carry out mutual coordination with the partner NGOs, internal and external stakeholders in all matters.
- To create reports, information notes and similar documents for the managers regarding the planned and performed activities
- To represent Zumra in national and international events and program implementation if needed.
- To ensure and manage the network of Zumra in detail and regularly, and to manage contracts and documents at all times.
- To accomplish other tasks to be given by the Management Team and work effectively in a team environment.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (International Relations, Communications, Sociology, Linguistics, History, Business Management, Economics) from a reputable university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, Turkish and Arabic (at least 3 years of experience with active using English) and Second language such as Arabic is a bonus.
- Experience in working with NGOs and international relations.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications and knowledge of project management software.
- International Experience with high interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, strong presentation skills, active, detail and result-oriented.
- Responsible, analytical, and systematic,
- Persuasive, coordinative and teamwork,
- No restriction for worldwide travel,
- Able to work with flexible hours,
- No military obligation for male candidates