The Pharmaceuticals Officer has two main pillars of health department plan.
- The implementation and quality assurance: support the health teams in Syria and Turkey, and contribute to the quality assurance plan for the health department of WATAN.
- Planning: planning pillar of the health department by revising and developing the necessary SOPs for the department with respect to the position, prepare and create the required tools for this purpose.
- Regular inventory for pharmaceuticals.
- Provide technical support and daily communication with the pharmaceuticals team in Turkey and the field.
- Provide the health team in Turkey with periodic reports about the inventory and consumption as per the health program manager request.
- Communicate with the donors for the in-kind donations of pharmaceuticals.
- Daily tracking for the pharmaceuticals consumption.
- Administrate the software program for pharmaceuticals.
- Monitor, detect, and report any kind of drug abuse.
- Liaise with other departments for pharmaceuticals shipment and store.
- Review and create the necessary SOPs and policies for the health department in line with the department plans.
- Determine any needs for capacity building for the team in Turkey and the field.
- Support the health program manager in preparing the required quantities of pharmaceuticals throughout the proposal design phases.
- Education Degree: Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science
- Languages: English and Arabic
- Minimum 2 years professional and proven experience in pharmaceuticals management or administration
- Very good English proficiency.
- Very good in Microsoft Office suit (word & excel)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player