Physiotherapist (Female in Adıyaman) (Ref: 2023049)
|Uluslar Arası Organizasyon Sosyal Sağlık Medikal-UOSSM Türkiye||Adıyaman|
|Physical Therapist||Sivil Toplum|
|İngilizce (B2, Level 4, Intermediate ),Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (B2, Level 4, Intermediate )|
About UOSSM DER:
A non-profit, non-governmental humanitarian medical relief organization, licensed in Turkey, that assists refugees affected by humanitarian disasters, living in Turkey and Syria .
The organization was established in Turkey in 2012 and is based in Reyhanli, Hatay.
UOSSM DER is a member organization of the Paris-based International Union of Care and Relief Organizations (UOSSM), which provides humanitarian, medical relief services to people affected by crises in several places around the world. In cooperation with member organizations (UOSSM USA, UOSSM Canada, UOSSM France, UOSSM Britain, UOSSM Germany, UOSSM Netherlands, and UOSSM Switzerland), UOSSM Turkey seeks to mobilize efforts and coordinate projects with a vision of providing independent and impartial humanitarian assistance to those affected by humanitarian disasters.
UOSSM DER provides its services to all refugees regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion or political affiliation. UOSSM DER has been a licensed organization registered in Turkey since 2012 by the Department of Associations, with license number 059-018-31. UOSSM DER works in Four Turkish states (Hatay, Gaziantep, Kilis, Istanbul) and provides specialized services in physiotherapy and rehabilitation programs, as well as mental health and psychosocial support.
Employment Code: 2023049
Physiotherapists assist patients in rehabilitating physical problems caused by illness, injury, disability or aging, through treatment. The responsibilities of Physiotherapists include planning treatments, reviewing recovery, and conducting therapeutic exercises with patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Working under the supervision of a physiotherapist to assess the patient's physical condition and develop a treatment plan appropriate to his condition and refer patients to other health facilities as necessary.
2. Organizing the schedule of physical therapy sessions for patients.
3. Conducting physical therapy sessions (exercises, massage, hot or cold compresses, ultrasound, electrical therapy)
4. Closing and documenting the evaluation of the medical condition, treatment plan and any other important observations in the patient's private disorder and supervising the archiving of these files.
5. Explain the health of the patient and his companions, and provide advice about his condition in terms of warnings, duties, etc.
6. Continue to develop his scientific and practical skills according to the available capabilities.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Education: University degree in Health Sciences or Medical Institute (Physical
· Experience2 years as a Physiotherapist.
· Microsoft office : (Intermediate level)
· English Languages: (Intermediate level)
Arabic Language Advance
Turkish Language Advance
Mandatory requests: Turkish citizenship
How to apply:
UOSSM DER HR Will communicate just with the chosen candidate who achieves job analysis
The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideratio
Uluslar Arası Organizasyon Sosyal Sağlık Medikal-UOSSM Türkiye
UOSSM kurulduğunda ortaya konulan, ihtiyaç içinde olan insanlara kaliteli tıbbi bakım ve yardım sağlamak, misyonunu yerine getirmek için doktorlar, sağlık uzmanları ve diğer profesyonellerden oluşan profesyonel bir ağ ile birlikte yönetim kurulu tarafından yönetilmektedir.