Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (PMER) Specialist (Ref: PMER0822GA)
|REED Özel İstihdam Bürosu Limited Şirketi||Ankara|
|İngilizce (B2, Level 4, Intermediate ),İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)|
Founded in 1960 in the UK, REED has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today REED has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 20 specialist sectors.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
As Reed Turkey, we are looking for a "Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (PMER) Specialist " with below requirements for our client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science, economics, humanitarian studies or other relevant areas
- At least 3 years of experience in the humanitarian sector focused on project planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Background in data collection, management, analysis and presentation methods and tools, and ability to set up systems and procedures for reliable data collection and management
- Strong skills in designing and using PMER concepts, tools, and best practices
- Knowledge of assessment, survey and monitoring methodologies and experience
- Strong analytical and written skills, including report writing and presentation skills
- Coordinate potential funding appeals and other programmes.
- Provide technical and operational support and input to programmatic planning and monitoring of the activities in the Planning and Reporting Unit.
- Support the unit in the preparation and follow-up of proposal development, modification requests, and interim/final reports.
- Support the formulation of an M&E system for the various projects within the Unit
- Support the creation of an M&E system for the Unit
- Coordinate with external actors to maximize coordination and collaboration around data collection, new tools and information in the humanitarian and development sector
- Ensure that findings and lesson learnt are adapted into future planning and strategies of the Unit
- Ensure that the findings from evaluations, reports, publications are disseminated with the wider humanitarian community
- Ensure quality assurance for the reporting-related matter in the Unit.
- Ensure that all reporting requirements of the Unit are met timely by undertaking the writing, editing and finalizing of relevant documents
- Support or prepare analysis of monitoring, through reports, data visualization and ensure it is evidence based, user-friendly and accessible for those managing the operation, to inform decision-making.
- Prepare, design and implement any necessary surveys, such as baseline surveys, reviews, evaluations or lesson learning exercises or other relevant studies, in response to operational requirements of the Unit.