This consultancy shall review and modify Syria Relief’s partner financial policies and procedures to ensure the organization's compliance with the standards and requirements of the international NGOs. This would be followed by staff training on the use of revised policies and procedures. As well as suggesting the required structure for that partner’s financial department.
Scope of the targeted policies:
This consultancy will cover the policies of internal control, accounting,and grants financial management.
In accordance with the TOR, the achievement of this consultancy's objectives will be through the following:
1. Desk review of the existing policies, procedures, and structure.
2. Comparative analysis of the documents mentioned on item 1 against the INGOs’ regulations and compliances of the noted variances and suggestion of the resolutions to eliminate them.
3. Present the suggested revisions of the policy to SR’s partner management for review and approval.
4. Discussions on the implementation of the above mentioned documents and identification of implementation variances and analysis of their reasons. This includes trainings (on site and/or online sessions).
5. Discussions on the best structure that fits the capacity and need in SR’s partner to implement the new policies, and procedures.
6. Conduct Orientation session for all SR’s partner staff on the modified/developed policies and procedures.
7. Support SR’s partner in developing annual master organisational budget.
Total working days for the above should not be more than 30 days of which including the presence of the consultants at SR& SR’s partner office in Turkey and Syria. The above consultancy should be provided in Arabic and polices and procedures might be translated to English.
The consultant will be responsible for the transportation,accommodation and other costs of him/herself, Syria Relief will only cover the fees for the consultancy.
How to Apply:
Only individual consultants will be taken into consideration. Please send a CV and cover letter indicating your experience, approach and an indication of the cost to the attention of HR Department in Syria Relief to this Email email@example.com with the job code “SR.TUR.PRTC“ in the subject line . Please also attach examples and/or web links to previous similar consultancy delivered.