BINAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA's mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
BINAA is looking for a Procurement and Logistics Assistant based in Gaziantep/Turkey, to procure the required items and materials for all projects in the organization from the right resources and within the right price, required time and quantity and agreed time and quality
• Support Procurement Department with preparing RFQ/RFP.
• Support procurement department for all payments under Tendering for all programs by coordinating by both Program and finance departments.
• Support the procurement of supplies and services through competitive tendering, negotiation, and competitive quotations.
• Assist both Procurement and Logistics department team in archiving of files.
• Arrange and document vendors profile and preparing them for each technical evaluation.
• Review and check files occasionally for keeping all the document up to date.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones, another future responsibility /accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
• A University Degree.
• Intermediate skills in the English language.
• pre-intermediate skills in the Turkish language.
• Experience in humanitarian work and principles.
A. Technical Competencies (TC):
• Basic level in procurement cycle management.
• Basic level in warehouse management.
• Basic level in fleet management.
• Basic level in assets management.
• Basic level in negotiation.
• Basic level in critical thinking.
• Advanced level in Excel, Outlook, Word.
• Basic knowledge in project management development.
B. Core Competencies (CC):
• Planning and organizing
• Stakeholder Orientation.
• Commitment to Continuous Learning
• Technological awareness
• Residence permit in Turkey (Applicants with Turkish nationality will be prioritized).
• Applicants with disabilities will be prioritized.
• BINAA expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. BINAA's employees, related personnel and accepted candidates will be required to state their commitment/ intent to be aware, consider and adhere to the minimum standards applicable in development and humanitarian settings, BINAA's Code of Conduct and the core principles relating to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.
• BINAA organization believes in the principle of equal opportunities, and their staff are chosen based on competencies without any distinction between people.
BINAA for Development