BINAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA’s mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
BINAA is looking for a Procurement and Logistics Officer, based in Gaziantep/Turkey, to procure the required items and materials for all projects in the organization from the right resources and within the right price, agreed time, and required quality and quantity.
- Ensure all required items and materials are purchased within the required conditions.
- Create and process RFQs, RFP's, POs, contracts, GRNs (good received notes), and the full procurement cycle, and review all related invoices.
- Number and review PRs and BOQs (bill of quantities).
- Implement vendor selection processes and ensure that all organization rules and regulations are followed.
- Communicate with selected vendors to coordinate deliverables and follow them up.
- Ensure that vendors are properly vetted.
- Complete procurement processes that are delegated in whole from beginning to end in a timely, accountable and transparent manner.
- Ensure all documents related to procurement cycles are complete and compliant to the procurement policy of the organization.
- Assist in the periodic assets inventory check.
- Follow up with the Procurement & Logistics team in Syria to ensure proper capture of all procurement pipeline info.
- Provide periodical reports on the accomplished tasks and activities.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A University Degree.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar position.
- Intermediate skills in the English language.
- BA in Business Administration, Logistics, or any other equivalent field.
- Pre-intermediate skills in the Turkish language.
- Experience in humanitarian work and principles.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Advanced level in procurement cycle management.
- Basic level in warehouse management.
- Basic level in fleet management.
- Basic level in assets management.
- Basic level in negotiation.
- Advanced level in critical thinking.
- Advanced level in Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Basic knowledge in project management development.
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Planning and organizing
- Stakeholder Orientation.
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Technological awareness
- Residence permit in Turkey (Applicants with Turkish nationality will be prioritized)
- BINAA expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. BINAA's employees, related personnel and accepted candidates will be required to state their commitment/ intent to be aware, consider and adhere to the minimum standards applicable in development and humanitarian settings, BINAA's Code of Conduct and the core principles relating to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.
- BINAA organization believes in the principle of equal opportunities, and their staff are chosen based on competencies without any distinction between people.
BINAA for Development