For all living beings…
YUVA was founded in 2010 to provide holistic and sustainable solutions to the environmental problems and social issues such as poverty and education in Turkey as well as in the world.
We work to support the out-ofschool education and development of adults and young people through lifelong learning, to raise their awareness about the environment and to contribute to the elimination of poverty.
- Devising and establishing education, protection and livelihoods program's quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with program staff
- Setting up and maintaining monitoring and documentation procedures for ongoing projects on the field.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the program activities on education, protection and livelihoods.
- Develop reporting systems for the organization to public institutions such as Ministries and DGMM.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Lead a team of 6 people consist of Protection & Education Coordinator, MEAL Coordinator, MEAL Officer and Data Management Officer.
- Supervises her/his team and provides guidance and feedback
- Conduct periodic quality review meetings by using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other field staff understand how to improve the projects
- Making sure the program is working as effectively as possible to keep up with the quality standards of the field.
- Measuring the (social) impact of the activities conducted on the field, evaluates them and associate the activities with similar aims to each other with MEAL team.
- Guiding the organization's activities based on the output of the evaluation studies.
Skills and Competences
- University degree
- Minimum 7 years successful experience in civil society
- Previous experience in developing standards and related tools in an organization mainly on education, protection and/or M&E.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of and engagement with the humanitarian context and the quality standards for education and protection.
- Intercultural understanding, sensitivity and adaptability
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and representation skills
Foreign Language and PC Knowledge
- MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, ppt)
- Fluency in English and Turkish (excellent written and spoken)
Yuva Derneği (YUVA)
Yuva Derneği, 2010 yılında Türkiye’de ve dünyada yaşanan çevresel sorunlar ile yoksulluk ve eğitim gibi sosyal meselelere bütüncül ve sürdürülebilir çözümler üretmek için kuruldu.
YUVA olarak yetişkinlerin ve gençlerin okul dışı eğitimlerini ve yaşam boyu öğrenme yoluyla gelişimlerini desteklemek, çevreyle ilgili farkındalıklarını artırmak ve yoksulluğun ortadan kaldırılmasına katkıda bulunmak için çalışıyoruz.
Sustainable living for all living things...
YUVA was founded in 2010 to provide holistic and sustainable solutions to environmental problems and social issues such as poverty and education in Turkey as well as in the world.
We work to support the education and development of adults and young people through lifelong learning, to raise their awareness about the environment and to contribute to the elimination of poverty.