Programme Intern ( Turkish Nationality ) (Ref: Programme Intern)
|Tam Zamanlı||Yeni Mezun|
|İngilizce (B1, Level 3, Pre-Intermediate ),Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
|Job Title:||Programme Intern|
|Reporting/Responsible to:||Program Manager (Gaziantep)|
|Work Hours:||Full Time (8 Hours per day)|
|Contract Duration:||6 Months|
EMPLOYEE JOB DESCRIPTION
Purpose Of The Position:
The program Intern will be responsible for supporting the functions of projects team within Gaziantep office and support the projects implementation and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor database management efforts, compile and verify historical program data.
- Create visuals with Excel and other data visualization platforms.
- Edit seasonal and annual reports for various programs.
- Conduct relevant contextual research as needed.
- Prepare and process relevant accounting firms such as invoices, money transfer requests, expense reimbursement.
- Prepare and process relevant procurement documents including selection memos, contracts, modifications, and purchase orders.
- Conduct research, both technical and financial, for business development opportunities in various regions and practice areas.
- Assist with proposal review and delivery.
- Support overall business development processes.
- Liaise with field staff and Program manager to develop case studies and success stories, as well as support department and program social media presence.
- Any other task as assigned by the line manager related to the project performance.
Qualifications / Skills:
- College /institute degree or equivalent.
- Experience conducting research and synthesizing findings.
- Ability to manage diverse activities and supervisors, meet competing deadlines, and have flexibility in changing situations and priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- English: (written and spoken).
- Turkish & Arabic: (written and spoken will be an asset)
- Very Good computer skills. (Excel, Power Point and word).
- Proficiency in the internet and search tools.
The position will be based in Turkey, 100% in the office.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV outlining their interest and qualifications for the position by email, no later than 28 January 2022.
Reference Code: Programme Intern
Please send your application to the email address with the reference code.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Appeal (HA) is a humanitarian, non-governmental and non-profit organization that works in 25 countries around the world since 1991.
Since 2013 Human Appeal has set up an office in Turkey Syria mission. Human Appeal is an INGO that provides emergency aid and services to people affected by the conflict in Syrıa. Human Appeal works in a variety of sectors which include; food and livelihood, WASH, protection, shelter, and others. In a short space of time.