Project assistant (CC) (Ref: SU-PACC3-2019) (Ref: SU-PACC3-2019)
|Project Assistant||Sivil Toplum|
|İngilizce (A2, Level 2, Elementary),Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
- Conduct and assist the CC activities and events
- Liaison with stakeholders including, host community and partners;
- Assist monitoring and provide feedback of community center and CFS activities;
- Cooperate PR activity by the request of Tokyo H.Q.
- Referring beneficiaries in case of necessary internally
- Conduct the works assigned by the Employer;
Required Qualification and Experiences
- Only Turkish Nationality Holders
- Only female candidates' applications will be accepted
- Fluency in Turkish or Arabic in reading, writing, listening (Kurdish is asset) with some background in English.
- Work experience relevant to this position for more than two years.
- Well cultural knowledge in both Turkish and Syrian communities.
- Being Able to and willing to include both Syrian and Turkish people into the activities and event of CC
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualification should submit their English CV, cover letter provided in the apply button after filling the application form on :
by the 28th of June 2019.
Due to the urgency of the position, AAR Japan reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
Note: The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications fulfil the required criteria will be contacted for test and interview. The submitted documents will not be returned