An engineering and consulting company specialized in civil engineering is looking for a Project Assistant to be recruited at its office in Lüleburgaz.
- University degree (preferably in engineering, social or administrative sciences)
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience in office and project management
- Experience as a project assistant/officer/ administrator/ at least in one EU funded Technical Assistance project.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish and English
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Completed military service (for male candidates)
- Proven good organizational skills, including the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, attention to detail
- Excellent time management, follow-up and coordination skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skill
- Assisting the Technical Assistance Team/ Project Team in the day to day management of the project.
- Office Administration of the project office including office maintenance, answering phones, filing all incoming and outgoing documents, housekeeping of ICT and stationary.
- Scheduling, arranging meeting and drafting meeting minutes.
- Providing organizational, logistical and administrative support to activities and events of the projects such as trainings, seminars, etc.
- Assisting the Technical Assistance Team in preparing training materials in English and Turkish.
- Coordinating the travel arrangements of experts such as air-tickets, accommodation, visa arrangements, etc.)
- Collecting timesheets from the Technical Assistance Team on a monthly basis and keeping track of usage of man-days.
- Managing and coordinating the daily communication with the suppliers and collecting proper invoices from the third parties.
- Providing support for drafting, formatting, and printing of project reports in English and Turkish.
- Translating documents, regulations, training, information and written materials from English to Turkish or vice versa when needed.
- Maintaining a proper and user-friendly filing and document control system, and communicating information between project participants.
- Other tasks assigned