Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
Reed Turkey ultimately serves employers and jobseekers across 12 specialism.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “Project Assistant/Translator” for its multinational client.
- 3+ years of professional work experience (excluding internships),
- University degree (from a University where language of instruction was English),
- Familiarity with EU Prag rules & procedures,
- Previous administrative experience, preferably as a project assistant/translator, in EU Technical Assistance projects in Turkey,
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Turkish,
- Team orientation, with a strong sense of commitment to team members and client impact,
- Track record of high attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and simultaneously process multiple tasks,
- Flexibility and the ability to gracefully navigate deadline pressures,
- Sensitivity to and discretion in handling confidential information,
- Good computing skills (MS Office Suite),
- Residency in Istanbul (or willing to relocate),
- Availability to start work as early as January/February 2022,
- Experience in the translation of official documents will be considered an asset.
- Assist the Technical Assistance Team and the Project Director in relation to project activities and logistics, under supervision of the PMO manager,
- Collect, record, and organize information on the Project activities, archiving all the reports and relevant files and providing them when required,
- Conduct routine communications among all the stakeholders of the Project,
- Prepare draft project reports and send them to relevant stakeholders,
- Drafting the minutes of the meetings and keeping the time-sheets of the efforts of experts,
- Assistance to the organization of project activities such as meetings, visits, transportation, accommodation, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of required material to be used in discussions and meetings,
- Draft English/Turkish translations of documents when required.