Project Assistant (Ref: PA-0001)
|TPF GETINSA EUROESTUDIOS S.L. ANKARA TÜRKİYE ŞUBESİ||Ankara|
TPF GETINSA EUROESTUDIOS, S.L. provides engineering and consulting services specialized in the sectors of industrial and civil engineering (roads, railways, hydraulics, etc.), with more than 20 years of experience and continuous presence in numerous.
TPF GETINSA EUROESTUDIOS, S.L is looking for a Project Assistant to be recruited at its branch office in Ankara.
- University degree (preferably in engineering, social or administrative sciences)
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience in office and project management (reference required)
- Experience as a project assistant/officer/ administrator/ at least in one EU funded Technical Assistance project.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish and English
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Completed military service (for male candidates)
- Proven good organizational skills, including the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, attention to detail
- Excellent time management, follow-up and coordination skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skill
- Assisting the Technical Assistance Team/ Project Team in the day to day management of the project.
- Office Administration of the project office including office maintenance, answering phones, filing all incoming and outgoing documents, housekeeping of ICT and stationary.
- Scheduling, arranging meeting and drafting meeting minutes.
- Providing organizational, logistical and administrative support to activities and events of the projects such as trainings, seminars, etc.
- Assisting the Technical Assistance Team in preparing training materials in English and Turkish.
- Coordinating the travel arrangements of experts such as air-tickets, accommodation, visa arrangements, etc.)
- Collecting timesheets from the Technical Assistance Team on a monthly basis and keeping track of usage of man-days.
- Managing and coordinating the daily communication with the suppliers and collecting proper invoices from the third parties.
- Providing support for drafting, formatting, and printing of project reports in English and Turkish.
- Translating documents, regulations, training, information and written materials from English to Turkish or vice versa when needed.
- Maintaining a proper and user-friendly filing and document control system, and communicating information between project participants.
- Other tasks assigned