DAI Human Dynamics (Hulla & Co Human Dynamics GmbH & Co KG - A DAI Global Company) is the lead partner of international consortiums that currently implements the EU/Turkey co-financed projects in Turkey. For this purpose, we are seeking qualified, experienced, and dedicated individuals to join our project teams in Ankara/Turkey.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Assist to maintain office accounts under supervision of Team Leader and ensures first level administrative control of the project’s expenses and ensures monthly financial reports are checked and approved by the TL and submitted in a timely manner to the Project Director at DAI HD,
- Assist on the administration and logistics of the project staff (key experts, short term experts etc.),
- Assist and ensure the official correspondence between the Project Office, the Beneficiary and the Contracting Authority,
- Ensures smooth coordination and correspondence between Key Experts, Corporate staff and the Project Director.
- Assist with the preparation, editing and formatting of project reports and correspondence.
- Assist with the logistics associated with the organization of training programs, study visits, workshops, conferences, etc.,
- Assist with the office reception and procurement of office consumables,
- Preparation of meeting minutes (monthly, steering committee, ad-hoc etc.),
- Translation of brief/short documents where necessary,
- Liaise with relevant staff for edit/print and distribute the project related materials,
- The successful candidate should be willing to undertake travel when necessary (sometimes at short notice to provide administrative support to project activities and meetings).
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English (Turkish is a must as the ability to implement a translation/interpreting role is essential),
- Previous work experience in EU technical assistance projects and in an office environment with international experts will be a strong asset,
- Previous work experience in communication, secretarial and administrative support including skills in basic financial administration will be an asset,
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work with deadlines and effectively with colleagues in a team environment,
- Good translation/interpretation skills will be an asset,
- Good computing skills (MS Office Suite).
At least 3 years of professional experience in EU technical assistance projects.
Duration of assignment :
This is a full time but not a project specific notice, hence the duration varies between 24 to 42 months (depending on the project).
Closing date for applications : 12 Aug 2021
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DAI Human Dynamics
We operate in a range of fields: from economy and good governance, to institutional and infrastructure development, justice sector reform, to environment and sustainable energy policy. We work with clients at all levels: from international organisations and national governments to regional authorities and local municipalities.
Our work entails helping countries to develop, integrate and implement workable poverty reduction strategies through improved policy and financial management functions.