ANKON Consulting is looking for a Project Assistant for the EU funded Project to be implemented in Turkey.
- University degree from a reputable university
- Fluency in written and spoken Turkish and English
- Full computer literacy, advanced level of competency in MS Office programs (MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook)
- At least 3 years of experience in EU technical assistance projects
- Based in Ankara, no travel restrictions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills, including the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines and attention to detail
- Capacity to work effectively within a team
The Project Assistant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the day-to-day management and coordination of the project office
- Providing support for daily correspondence and maintenance of relations with the Beneficiary and the Contracting Authority.
- To support the coordination of the project team
- Provide support to the Team Leader and other Key Professionals in day-to-day administrative matters
- Organizing Approval Request Forms and Timesheets, assisting in performing other day-to-day administrative tasks
- Keeping the meeting minutes, ensuring and followed up that the minutes are delivered to the relevant authorities
- Coordinating all kinds of travel arrangements, logistics services and organizations related to project events, trainings, seminars, webinars and site visits.
- Performing other duties requested by Team Leader, Project Office Manager and Portfolio Manager
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF PA/CDA till 23/08/2021.