Doctors Worldwide Turkey is an international humanitarian aid organization who serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health based development programs over 40 countries worldwide
The Assistant is responsible for following the reports of ongoing programs and establishing reporting and evaluation systems, process management, creating program department regulations and other tasks as required.
- Provide support and capacity building to Program and Project Coordinators.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation for ongoing projects.
- Revise reports from Program Coordinators and analyze them and submit them to donors and partners in a timely manner.
- Communicate with donors and other relevant stakeholders (ie, government officials, other NGOs, etc) about project implementation, problems, and questions; keep head of programs apprised of all relevant activities.
- Represent DWWT in interagency meetings on relevant program areas.
- Write and submit program reports as required.
- Write and submit letters of interest, concept papers, and proposals to donors.
- Remain flexible to perform other duties as required or requested by Head of Programs
- Other tasks as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- At least 3 years of working experience in Process Management and Project Management/Project Cycle Management.
- Advanced spoken and written English.
- Effective computer skills, skilled in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to upholding DWWT’s Code of conduct and principles