|Tohum Otizm Vakfı||İstanbul|
|Proje Koordinatörü||Sivil Toplum|
|İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
We’re looking for Project Coordinator for Projects Unit.
- The position will be in charge of the ongoing grant projects run in proper, managing the reporting, implementation and application processes for the projects of foundation.
- She/ he will ensure the project activities are running on time and within the budget.
- She/ he will be in charge of writing proposal to grants and sponsorships.
- She /he will prepare action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
- She /he will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation, communication campaigns or M&E reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in social and/or administrative sciences, master would be an asset
- At least 3 years of experience in social projects and/or programs management, in disability field is an asset
- Experience on EU Projects’ financial reporting is obligatory
- Knowledge on grant projects, project management principles and practices
- Skilled in preparing presentations in creative and plain language
- Ability to work with NGOs, public institutions and individuals at all levels
- A good team member and no hesitation to lead the teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in Turkish & English
Tohum Otizm Vakfı
Tohum Türkiye Otizm Erken Tanı ve Eğitim Vakfı, ‘otizm spektrum bozukluğu’ olan çocukların erken tanısının konulması, özel eğitimi ile topluma kazandırılmasına öncülük edilmesi ve bunun yurt çapında yaygınlaştırılması amacıyla 15 Nisan 2003 tarihinde kurulmuştur.