SCOPE OF WORK
ICMC provides and manages office premises, services and supplies related to the EUAA’s Resettlement Support Facility (RSF) in Istanbul, Turkey.
The Project Coordinator is ICMC’s point of contact at the RSF, organizing services, liaising with relevant project contributors and conducting monitoring activities to ensure all functions are fulfilled. The Coordinator liaises with EUAA program managers on behalf of ICMC. S/he coordinates with ICMC units and external contractors to ensure all parties receive efficient and customer-friendly service while meeting program objectives. The Coordinator assesses the parties’ capacity and identifies workflow strategies in consultation with RSF and ICMC managers. S/he thus ensures rational allocation of resources, both physical premises and personnel, averting conflicts and/or over-utilization of resources among various projects and activities.
The Project Coordinator works closely with the ICMC support units to achieve contractual obligations while ensuring program integrity within ICMC policies and legal obligations. S/he keeps detailed records on progress toward meeting targets and reports outcomes to management and donors. Lastly, the Coordinator works in coordination with various ICMC units including Finance, Admin, Human Resources and Information System, planning, budgeting, and purchasing RSF office supplies, equipment, and upgrades.
• Liaise with EUAA and partner JRS regarding project requirements and needs;
• Act as primary point of contact with EUAA, JRS and ICMC program officers on day-to-day operations at the RSF.
• Follow-up on all procurement documents issued by EUAA including requests for services, order forms and acceptance delivery forms.
• Ensure efficient coordination of resources and maintenance of RSF premises. In collaboration with Admin unit, seek according to contract, alternative operating locations as needed.
• Submit timely schedules and requests to Admin and HR Department for security personnel, childcare attendants/escorts, waiting room attendants/escorts, administrative staff and outsourced services.
• Request and follow up on procurement of supplies and assets according to contract requirements in close collaboration with Finance and Admin units.
• Submit timely schedules and requests to the Information Systems department for digital equipment required to support office functions and missions.
• Maintain EUAA asset inventories and oversee that inventory records are accurate and up to date at all times,
• In close collaboration with ICMC Admin/IT/Finance units, ensure that corporate rules and standards are applied in maintaining ICMC assets utilized by and for the project.
• Draft Annual Project Report and coordinate the finalization and submission of the report to the funder.
• Draft or update standard operational procedures per operational needs.
• Represent ICMC at meetings and take precise notes.
• Coordinate meetings and communication with the EUAA. other project stakeholders and service-providers (e.g. medical clinic)
• Collaborate with ICMC Finance unit to ensure full reconciliation of monthly figures.
• Coordinate with ICMC Finance unit on the collection and maintenance of physical and digital financial records, supporting documents and submit relevant document to all partners on a timely basis.
• Check and agree mission-based documentation including Order Forms, Acceptance Delivery Forms, supporting docs with finance unit and partners before submission of invoice information.
• Coordinate with program partner on for the communication and submission of mission-critical documents to the funder. These include requests for services, Order Forms, Acceptance Delivery Forms, as well as Invoices and related documents.
• Prepare quarterly reports for reconciliation with Finance unit.
• Reconcile monthly Admin data with financial records
First level university degree (Bachelor's degree or equivalent) in business administration, management, law, economics, international affairs, finance, public administration or related subject.
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in administration or related area.
Fluency in oral and written Turkish and English.
Must be a Turkish citizen.
Experience working in a multicultural environment.
Experience in project management.
Demonstrated ability to understand and follow financial and operational guidelines and procedures.
Proven ability to work with the highest personal and professional integrity. Must comply with and actively promote ICMC's Zero Tolerance policy with regard to sexual exploitation and abuse, harassment, abuse of power, fraud and corruption in all of its activities and responsibilities.
Conduct work with the highest level of personal and professional integrity. Must comply with and actively promote ICMC's zero tolerance policy with regard to sexual exploitation and abuse, harassment, abuse of power, fraud and corruption in all of its activities and responsibilities.
Commit to ensuring that sensitive and/or confidential information is handled appropriately. Must comply with and promote laws and policies related to sensitive and/or confidential information, including KVKK (Kişisel Verileri Koruma Kanunu), GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), ISMS (Information Security Management System) and Program Integrity Guidelines.
Effective communication and management skills
Meticulous, systematic, and disciplined personality
Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail
Strong interpersonal, problem-solving skills and the ability to motivate others
Ability to work under pressure and to work flexibly with the changing priorities and to delegate
Highest persobal ethical standards
Ability to draft policies, procedures, instructions and guidelines.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Able to understand and communicate flawlessly in spoken and written English.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vacancy Notice number TU-IST-23-EU-01 and the applicant’s full name must be quoted in the email subject line.
Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 13.06.2023.
Applications will be evaluated upon reception and interviews with shortlisted candidates may be conducted before the closing date. Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
Due to the volume of applications, ICMC regrets that only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
ICMC is committed to a Zero-Tolerance Policy regarding sexual exploitation, abuses and all forms of unlawful harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment. Screening of applications includes the vetting for records of prior misconduct and reference checks. ICMC may take other measures to ensure that those involved in substantiated cases of sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment will not be recruited.
ICMC is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants. ICMC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national origin, religion, physical or mental ability, marital status or age.
By submitting your application, you agree that ICMC collects and processes the information you provide. Your personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes. Your application will be kept strictly confidential. In any case, your personal information will be stored until the end of the application process and then destroyed in accordance with the relevant legislation if we do not have the opportunity to offer you a position.
If you have sent your personal information to us, we would like to indicate that you have the following rights.
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if it has been processed, learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
• Request notification of the processes regarding the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
In general, if you have any questions about your personal information, or if you have complaints and / or objections to the processing of your personal information, please contact via email@example.com address.
Application Address for all ICMC Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org