Turkish Education Association (TED) is recruiting a Project Expert for the Project Management Department.
Founded in 1928 under the guidance of the great leader Atatürk and the founders of the Republic of Turkey, the Turkish Education Association is the first and pioneering civil society organization in education.
The Turkish Education Association (TED) carries out its activities on three main axes as establishing schools and raising highly-qualified students, providing equal opportunities in education by awarding scholarships, and contributing its views to the Turkish education system. Firstly, we offer our students at TED Schools high-quality education and training, which is our basic function. As a distinguished non-governmental organization, the Turkish Education Association has a modern and progressive vision that aims to activate the civil initiative in the field of education, to continue its educational activities in all dimensions from pre-school to higher education at the national and international level, and to play an active role in the efforts to protect and develop the values of civilization.
About the Project Management Department:
The Project Management Department defines, implements, maintains, and ensures project management standards across TED, on education and social responsibility projects. The PM Department keeps documentation on projects and offers direction and key metrics in the execution of the projects under its governance.
The General Objective of The Position:
We are looking for an organized Project Expert to set project goals and ensure that the project is completed according to schedule. The Project Expert is also responsible for scheduling meetings, documenting project decisions, and supervising all relevant project implementation.
- University degree from preferably administrative and social sciences departments
- Candidates who are residents or want to live in Ankara
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in project management
- Knowledge of planning, monitoring, and coordinating projects
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with great interpersonal skills
- Flexible in taking responsibilities outside of position, eager to support other units in need
- Native in Turkish, fluent in English (other languages are assets)
Key Job Duties:
- Plan, monitor, and fulfill the completion of multiple project tasks
- Represent the organization in project meetings, always ensuring that the contribution expected by the Head of PM Department
- Ensure that project reports are prepared and approved in a timely and quality manner
- Monitor the progress of the project and the completion of milestones, and implement any adjustments required by the Head of PM Department if necessary
- Assist Head of PM Department to execute the deliverables of the project according to the project plan
- Work closely and build positive relationships with project partners and provide support and ongoing assistance
- Participate in relevant meetings regarding the progress in the project and other technical/administrative issues
Candidates should submit a detailed CV in English, a motivation letter, and two professional references with full and up-to-date contact details via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: PO822 by 20/08/2022 CoB.
TED retains the right to contact references directly. Due to the large numbers of applications we receive, we are able to inform only the shortlisted candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process.
Türk Eğitim Derneği
Derneğimiz, köklü bir sivil toplum kuruluşu olarak kurulduğu günden beri eğitim alanında faaliyet göstermekte; aynı zamanda yeterli maddi olanağa sahip olmayan başarılı çocukların eğitimlerini desteklemekte ve Türk eğitim sistemine maddi ve bilimsel katkılar sağlamaktadır.
Derneğin ilk tüzüğünde yer alan “Cemiyet, siyasi hiçbir gaye gütmeyip, sadece memleket gençliğinin tahsil ve terbiyesine yardım ile iştigal eyler” olarak ifade edilen temel amaç, bugün de geçerliliğini korumaktadır. Türk Eğitim Derneği, dün de bugün de bu ilkeye sadık kalarak çalışmalarını yürütmektedir.