Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini is a center of research established in Italy in 1971, working in the definition, implementation and evaluation of economic and social policies at EU level, and in emerging and developing countries.
We are currently recruiting a Project Finance Officer for our team in Ankara to assist the implementation of EuropeAid projects in Turkey, starting as soon as possible.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting in the implementation of project activities under the guidance of the Project Manager
- Following up of the projects’ operative budgets such as remaining man-days, incidental budget
- Keeping the projects’ accounts with the support of Project Officers.
- Following up of invoicing procedures with suppliers.
- Following up invoicing and payment
- Following up timesheets process
- Preparation of petty cash report monthly basis
- Preparation of the financial report
- Previous work experience in EU Technical Assistance projects (or working with international contracts/ experts)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Previous work experience in financial administration
- Good computer skills
Please send your applications no later than 4th June 2021 at, by putting in the subject PO002B. Applications should comprise a CV and a motivation letter in English.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.