Project Finance Officer (Ref: PRF-2303-01005-321)
|Syrian American Medical Society Foundation||Gaziantep|
Project Finance Officer PRF-2303-01005-321 (Rapid Recruitment)
Senior Project finance Officer
Number of positions open:
Last date for application:
March 19th 2023
Field staff, Project officer, grant officer, procurement officer, finance officer, Compliance senior officer
General objective of the position:
The project Finance Officer is responsible for providing the needed data related to their work and budget, preparing budgets for projects, following up Purchase requests, payment orders, and other needed documents. Prepare requested reports for the donors. And prepare for donor audits.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Project finance responsibilities:
- Provide the needed data to Prepare the budget and budget narrative.
- Prepare a detailed budget according to donor template.
- Creates a spending plan (Cash flow projections) based on budget and project implementation plans. Reviewed by the Project Finance Manager/Finance Manager.
- Review the all Purchase request from the program/Logistics/Supply chain/Admin and check budget availability.
- Contact with the field staff for (financial issues & inquiries) on daily basis.
- Review all the procurement expenses documents and reimburse the expenses issued after reviewing the submitted documents.
- Prepare the Payment Order and share it with Finance Department for payment.
- Update the P.R tracking sheet with the payment status.
- Contribute in preparing the MoUs with the HFs (Health Facilities).
- Confirm budget availability for any budget modification.
- Review facility staff timesheet, signature against the contract. If there are any discrepancies, follow up with the field (depends on whether through SAMS field or direct to the facilities) on monthly basis.
- Review and check individual pay slips/ receipt vouchers according to payroll to facility.
- Prepare payment order for total facility staff and share it with Finance to process.
- Record transaction on the Project Transaction List.
- Conduct Anti-Terrorist checks for all related stakeholders.
- Update transactions list on daily base.
- Prepare the draft donor financial report, and submit it to the higher management to be confirmed (Finance Manager / Project Finance Manager) to conduct the reconciliation.
- Get the Donor’s report signed according to donor’s agreements.
- Share financial report with donor.
- Consult with the program department for donor reports if needed
- Update the donor payment tracker.
- Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
• University degree in accountancy or finance
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in finance.
• Fluent written and spoken in Arabic
• Intermediate written and spoken English
• Professional Knowledge in Finance/Accounting
• General Entries and Their Entries
• Procedures and Supporting Documents
• Cost Allocation
• Payroll Management
• Financial Records and Archiving Management
• Supply Chain Management
• MS - Excel
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
This recruitment process is rapid recruitment: Note. Due to the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close before the deadline. Applications will be assessed as per received and vacancy might be closed before the end of the announcement as per qualifications availability.
Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link: